11 Days Splendor of Egypt Cultural and Archaeological Tour to Discover Ancient Egypt. Strictly Private. Historical Tour with Nile Cruise 10 Nights in 5 stars Hotels & Luxury Cruise with Flights & Guide Included. Popular interest in Ancient Egypt is often limited to Pyramids and Mummies. There is so much more to this wonderful land. Discovering and Exploring outstanding archaeological sites alongside our notable scholar, you will gain unmatched insight into the culture of Ancient Egypt and Discover the profound influence it has had on the West.
From Cairo & the Pyramids of Giza to the Valleys of the Kings, Temples of Karnak, Dandarah, Abydos, Aswan, Abu Simbel, Discover the Glorious Splendors of Ancient Egypt enjoy a 5 Days River Cruise on one of the most Luxurious Vessels plying the Nile and Soak up the scenery as we Sail serenely past.
What You Can Realize
This Trip includes 5 Nights at 5 stars Hotel Bed and Breakfast, 4 Nights Full Board on 5 stars Nile Cruise Full Board Air Plane from Cairo to Luxor to Aswan back to Cairo, 1 Night at Luxor B&B the Entrance Fees Tour Guide.
• 1st Day: Arrive Egypt Upon arrival our assistance will meet and assist you to finish all formalities then you will be Transferred to your Hotel, overnight at Hotel.
• 2nd Day: Pyramids of Giza, Sakkara & Memphis We begin our Tour in Memphis, the first capital of a united Egypt, and Sakkara, the necropolis of Memphis. We visit Sakkara’s newly opened Museum and Tour the Step Pyramid Complex of Djoser, which predates the Giza Pyramids that will be visited afternoon with Camel Ride.
• 3rd Day: Egyptian Museum & Old Cairo We spend the morning at the Egyptian Museum, viewing the highlights including objects from the Tomb of Tutankhamun. After Lunch we visit the Citadel, famed as the stronghold of Salah El Deen. The Day ends with a stroll through Khan El Khalili Bazaar.
• 4th Day: Cairo to Luxor Fly from Cairo to Luxor upon arrival visit the Temple of Hathor at Dandarah & Abydos Temple Lunch break then back to your Hotel overnight before your Nile Cruise.
• 5th Day: Nile Cruise – Luxor Temples visit the sanctuary of Amun Ra at Karnak. This fascinating Temple’s maze of monumental gateways, Obelisks, pillared halls then visit Luxor Temple Lunch & Dinner will be on board.
• 6th Day: Valley of the Kings & MIT is time to visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at the West Bank of Luxor then visit the Tombs of the nobles that distinguished by its beautiful colors after that take enough time at the Valley of the King’s ore.
• 7th Day: Visit Edfu & Kom Ombo Temples. The Nile Cruise will Sail towards Edfu after passing the lock of Esna, visit the best preserved Temple of God Hours then back to your Nile Cruise then continue Sailing towards Kom Ombo Temple the Crocodile Temple. enjoy the best inscriptions and Ancient texts on the walls of the Temples.
• 8th Day: Aswan Abu Simbel in early morning we will arrange a Breakfast box then move to the Great Temple of Abu Simbel the great and small Temple of King Ramses the second.
• 9th Day: Aswan to Cairo after Breakfast check out from your Nile Cruise flying back to Cairo.
• 10th Day: Free Day in Cairo Free of Leisure.
• 11th Day: Final departure According to your Flight we will Transfer you to the Airport.
• Entrance fees.
• All taxes, fees and handling charges.
• Breakfast Meal.
• Breakfast Meal.
• Buffet Dinner.
• Buffet Lunch.
• Afternoon Tea.
• Bottled of Water for each Tour.
• All activities.
• Qualified Egyptologist Guide.
• Hotel/Airport Pick up and Drop off.
• Sightseeing Nile Cruise.
• Walking Tour.
• Round Trip with a Private Transfer.
• Transport by a Private Air-Conditioned Vehicle.
• 2 Domestic Flights.
• 5 Nights at 5 stars Hotel Bed and Breakfast.
• 4 Nights Full Board on 5 stars Nile Cruise Full Board.